DigiTells Presents Read-Along With Me...
A simple software program for parents and grandparents to bring all their childrens favorite books alive with music, sound effects and the magic of a familiar voice...
YOUR voice... Reading-aloud!

Learn how Read-Along With Me will allow you to participate in read-aloud story time
Even when you cannot be there in person!
Your bond and connection will last forever!

A simple step-by-step process will help any parent or grandparent
Create a magical one-of-a-kind read-along audio for ANY storybook;
Turning them into treasured keepsakes for your children and grandchildren
To enjoy today, tomorrow and even share with generations yet to come!

Visit our website today for more information

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DigiTells Read-Along With Me Celebrity Fan Ariel Winter

Ariel Winter from ER
DigiTells Read-Along With Me Fan!

1 comment:

  1. This is a total rip off. I spent a lot of money on this program and it will not allow me to register with number provided. The customer service number on the Customer Care card goes to a Walmart phone line. The website is not working either. I want my money back!!!!!! I have asked someone to please call or email me and help me get it running but no response! Don't Buy This product!